Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Chew' em up & Spit' em out


I know, I know! Another stupid post about Tundra and his daily activities. And this is the worst of them all. 
For some reason I got it in my head that it would be fun to document all the stuffed animals that Tundra loves and then destroys. 
When we first got Tundra, we started out getting him toys at pet stores. Well that was soon retired. Too expensive for something that lasts like a minute. So, of course I turned to my favorite thing. Thrift stores! I now buy all of Tundra's animals at the DI. This has actually become a fun little game for Tundra and I. I have to be super selective; because the type of fabric I choose makes a huge difference on the amount of time he keeps it alive. Plus I love trying to find super fun and unique characters. Not sure why, but I get super excited to bring em home and show Derek what I found.
The funniest thing is that Tundra gets super excited when I come home with bags because he knows I have something for him. He grabs em like he loves em but really he just wants to kill em as quickly as possible. 

Here are some of the victims before and after shots:
I just developed this idea recently. So unfortunately we don't have pictures of all the old ones, but I will continue to add all the new ones.  


Super Jock
He was the first. He was my favorite. He was stronger than most. He is dead
________________________________________________________________________________
                                   
                                       Unfortunately we don't have a before picture of poor Rudolph. 
Sure managed to capture his demise though. 
______________________________________________________________________________





He- Man - Or what's left of him
______________________________________________________________________________
     
Yo Quiero Taco Bell Dog
Before
After
Like seriously 5 minutes later. Bad choice on my part. Although, Tundra does look a little more vicious than normal. He must really hate Taco Bell

___________________________________________________________________

Tundra the Second. 
Before
After


            __________________________________________________________________  

Can you guess what this used to be??  He doesn't just chew it up, he eats it! So, no more Base Balls for Tundra
 __________________________________________________________________  
     
Mr. Beefalo - Inspired by Buffalo Island

After
Before

Dead meat.
 I know the after picture seems kind of morbid but I just couldn't help myself. Bison Brew. Ha ha!
               __________________________________________________________________  

Mr. America

After
Apparently Tundra has no respect for our Country
       __________________________________________________________________  

Panda
I really thought he was gonna be a survivor. So sturdy
I was wrong. This was only like twenty mins later
After
We had panda limbs all over the house for weeks. He still carried them around like babies
__________________________________________________________________  


Mr. Weasel

Before



__________________________________________________________________  









No comments:

Post a Comment