Saturday, June 22, 2013

My sorrowful trip to California



This past June
 I was fortunate enough to have a reason to get home 
to see my family. 
Unfortunately, the particular reason for traveling was not of my favorites

I flew down to Cali alone,
with a pit in my stomach and a feeling of surety
The thing I was sure about was the fact that I would not regret my decision
to come home for this particular event.
The pit in my stomach, was all of the reasons why I almost didn't come home, 
fluttering around my mind. 
I did not take any photos of this event... but I will write a more personal post dedicated to it later. 


On a happier note: PUPPIES!

My Babs!!!
I love her so much it hurts.
Rocky!
He is such a dork.
Babs waits patiently for us to come home. 

I got french toast from Steve's! Happy girl!


I know, I have a problem.... But she's just so cute



The beautiful sis! She's all grown up.
The shirt we brought him from Rio

Thrifting in Idyllwild is one of my fave things to do when I go home
My mom and sisters are the only people that love it as much as I do.
So we have a lot of fun. 
My findings were quite fabulous last time. 




Ha ha!! I love these girlies!!


Playtime with the pups!


Sleepy time with the pups.

Did I mention... I love puppies. :)

All in all it was a great trip... 
and I wouldn't take it back. 
That being said....
Things did not go ultimately well 
with the respect to the situation I was speaking of earlier. 
 I have come to terms with the realization that sometimes things are just not meant to be 
and maybe that will be better for everyone in the long run. 






No comments:

Post a Comment