Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nancy From Now On




"Oh pour me another drink, And punch me in the face"




Father John Misty 
(Josh Tillman)
is one of my favorite performers to see live
He just sounds so perfect, and he is so fabulously entertaining. 
The moves of Father John Misty are like no other
~

Before the show
we grabbed some food at Vinto.
First time there...
it was pretty good but nothing too memorable. 


At Urban Lounge 
we met up with Cole and Emily
to watch Mr. Misty do his thing. 



Check out that hip action!



Everyone's riding on the rolling tide

Their hearts are heavy and the sea is wide

I'll never make it to the other side, friends of mine

O I long to feel your arms around me

O I long to feel your arms around me

O my love

O my love









No comments:

Post a Comment