Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grad Student vs Working Girl



For the first time in a few years, Derek bought a season pass to Park City this year. He has a bunch of friends at the UofU that go there, and Shara & Ricky have one as well. So he has been going skiing every couple of weeks. I’m so glad, because I know how much he misses being a ski bum. I, on the other hand, have not gone at all. I really suck at life. I hate being a non skier and missing out on fun stuff, but I do not enjoy skiing all that much. This is no joke! If you follow my blog at all, I am sure you have heard me rant. I was not made for skiing. It makes my blood boil. But I know that I should be going so it will eventually be easier and less of an annoyance.

I have been so jealous of Derek lately, because I now have a full time job while Derek is stilling living the student life. Don't get me wrong, he is really busy and stressed a lot of the time but he definitely has a more flexible schedule. I miss flexibility. It really sucks to be at work, and happen upon an Instagram of your husband and dog playing outside doing fun stuff. I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I can't help it. And it will only get worse with the spring weather we have coming. Gotta hate growing up!

Makes for fun pictures though....



Liberty Park frozen over


He can be a little wreckless sometimes..



No comments:

Post a Comment