Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dad Downtown


Dad came to town.
I really love that he comes to visit often. 
Really helps split up the year between when I can come home to visit.

I certainly made sure we did as much as possible in the short time we had. 
Also...
Same as above, but substitute did with ate.

Favorite Philly Cheese steaks in SLC.
DP's.


Dad got me an Easter Basket.
As always.
I'm lucky to have a dad who doesn't break tradition, no matter how old you get. 


We went to the cutest little spot downtown.
The Beehive Tearoom. 
Got Pumpkin Chai Tea
Best drink I have ever devoured. 
It should be on the dessert menu.


He made us a belated St. Patty's Corn beef dinner. 
So good!
Mark my words. I will make this.
And not for St. Patty's. 
Just to eat it. 
Delicious. 


Our last meal downtown.
Gourmandise The Bakery.
Had to take him to my all time favorite dessert place. 
He loves sweets as much as I do. 

We did much more than what is here.... 
I had to make them separate posts.
Just too much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment