Friday, September 14, 2012

This Year's Fair



One of my favorite yearly traditions is the Utah State Fair,+ downtown. I love everything about it! I never get bored of it, and I'm never ready to leave at the end of the night. I could eat fair food forever and ever. I could ride carnival rides forever. I could play with the farm animals forever. I could shop the little street markets forever. Basically I'm just a State Fair junky. And I'm not ashamed. 




We had even more fun than usual this time, because we took the time to see some of the shows. Totally worth it. We saw Olympic divers, which was serioulsy entertaining and awesome. We stopped to watch a rodeo, but unfortunately we only caught the very end of it. The few minutes we did get to see seemed pretty fantastic though. Luckily they did a firework show after the rodeo that we got to watch as well. 





The main reason we went to the fair so early this year, was to watch Good Manor play. I am friends with the band and have been trying to see them play. I figured the fair would be perfect since we always go anyway. Well it turned out to be the best idea we've had, because the fair is only 5 bucks on the first day, it was less crowded, and there were more animals. 



Good Manor was so great! Everyone was dancing! It was seriously a blast!



Shara got pooped on....



I can't wait till next year, so I'm going to try to convince Derek to take me again before it ends. We still have like two days. Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment