Thursday, May 26, 2011

Future Us


I came across this lost photo a few days ago. Derek and I had never seen it before and we had to rack our brains to remember when it was taken. We're pretty sure it was just a few weeks before we got married. The weird thing is that when I look at this picture, I see Derek and Kristen like five years from now. We just look so much older to me. It kind of freaked me out at first because I'm so not looking forward to the getting older thing, but then I realized that time really doesn't matter. We were so happy in love then, and are even more so now. Getting older won't change that.
We are coming up on our year anniversary this summer. It's really crazy how fast time flies. We will have been together for four years in November, and it still feels like new.


No comments:

Post a Comment