Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finder Keepers

"Find of the month" goes to this adorable mauve colored, silk blouse.

My favorite thing to do in my spare time is go thrift store shopping. I love searching for that one perfect item that you would never find anywhere else, and then the best part is paying next to nothing for it. It's a much more rewarding experience than buying something a little pricy simply because you fell in love with it, and then having it ruined the next day when you see your best friend wearing the same thing.
This months find fits me so well and is so stinkin' cute. Plus I'm convinced it's homemade. There is no remnants of a tag and all the seams are very obvious, and slightly uneven. That just makes it all the more special.
I'm so excited to move to Salt Lake because there are so many more cute, vintage shops to discover there.
Gotta love the thrill of the hunt

2 comments: