Saturday, May 28, 2011

Dear Kristen Wiig

Can we please share a closet??....  And be best friends?

I have recently become obsessed with Kristen Wiig's wardrobe, and well, just Kristen Wiig in general. Everything about her hits my funny bone. Of course it originated from the new (awesome) movie, Bridesmaids. Hilarious. But the whole time I was watching the movie, all I could think about was how cute all of her outfits were. Even her lounging around the house, bedtime clothes were super cute. Loving the patterned dresses paired with blazers, and comfy stripped tops with skinny jeans. Her simple gold necklace and skinny gold rings are perfect little details. Plus she always had red nails, which is the only color I love to wear if I ever get the chance to paint them. The best part about her style is that it is totally doable for poor little humans like myself.


1 comment:

  1. I need to find all these outfits!! I want the striped sweatshirt (not the sleeveless one) and the earrings. And the sheep dress. So hard to find information on where this stuff came from! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete