Saturday, October 26, 2013

Just a little Hocus Pocus




Until this year... I was never able to make it to Witches Night Out
I always wanted to go 
but every year, Thanksgiving Point would do 
The Ya Ya Sisterhood party on the same night. 
Granted the Ya Ya Sisterhood was fun too
but all my friends would be going to Witches Night Out
and I hated missing out.  

Well.... 
 I no longer work there!
So Kris and I got all dressed up
and met a bunch of girls at Gardner Village


We got some amazing hot chocolate and walked around the fun shops


These Victorian, vampire witches were super scary... 


We are all our own special kind of witch!






Just as we were about to call it a night...
We heard crowds of women 
screaming in joy!!

What could it be....?

Nothing better than an...
NSYNC cover band!!
We dance, we sang, and we could now leave 
feeling that our night was complete!



Not without a few last pictures
before we de-witch-ify ourselves..


After de-witch-ifying...
Kris and I met up with Der and the others at
non other than the usual... Bar X
where we met many characters to make our night even more eventful. 

Sleepy eyes... It's hard being a witch
Not sure what he's doing here.. but it makes me laugh.... it also reminds of something.. but I just can't put my finger on it. 

Being that I was never the die hard NSYNC fan....
this last "character" completely made me night!



RUFIO... RUFIO.... RUFIO.....




No comments:

Post a Comment