Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh, Donovan



For those of you who don't remember, or never heard of Donovan Frankenreiter.... 
you're missing out! 
He is one cool dude.
I was pretty obsessed with his first album that came out in 2004.
Laid back, surfer dude music.
Funny thing is...
I just found out that he is actually a professional surfer.
Makes sense.

Totally his idea to get a selfie with us. Love him!

He spent the first hour and a half just hanging out with the crowd.
Taking pictures, signing stuff, and chatting with fans/strangers.

Yes, I bought an album and he signed it.
I felt so cool!


Please excuse the hideous quality of this video....
                   
He put on one of the most entertaining shows I have been to.
So many people came up on stage.
He had them dancing and singing.
He even had the audience go completely silent to hear them sing.
It was so neat, because you could tell it was like the greatest moment for these people.
One of the girls on stage, took the hat right off his head, and danced with it on.
He just laughed.


Even though I don't necessarily listen to Donovan anymore, and the whole reason I planned this was to surprise my dad, I would totally go see him again.
 It was so much fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment