Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dad in Park City


Of all the times my dad has visited me in Utah
I have never taken him to Park City.

I rectified that this time.

It was a chilly night
but we walked up and down Main Street
wandered in cute shops and daydreamed over fabulous art work.

                                              
These Kachina Dolls were the highlight of the trip. For some reason I just found them so hilarious! And adorable.

We took a ride on the Trolley
 to get to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a caramel apple
but ended up passing it.
Turned in to quite the adventure.

We eventually got our apple
but my dad splurged a little
and got some peanut butter fudge as well.

                                                              My dad loved Park City
                                                           and Park City loved my dad.
The Classy stick together!






No comments:

Post a Comment