Saturday, March 24, 2012

They're just T-shirts

Here are just a few samples of the many friends I had to cut loose this week. I still love each of them for the memories they gave me, and it wasn't easy letting them go, but they have had it coming for quite some time now.


Please don't judge me for my ridiculous, mushiness. You know you're jealous of my strength......

We all know we would have drawers and drawers full of un-wearable yet meaningful t-shirts if we only had the space. Which we don't. So it’s goodbye enormously, giant shirt that manages to tie me up in my sleep. So long tiny shirt that was too tight when I first bought you, way before the freshman 5lbs. You will be missed old track shirt that should have died 3 years when pit stains began to remain visible after washing. Sick! I know! But I know I'm not alone in this. 


French Club - Good times, TP Marathon - Ugliest shirt ever! (But Derek's first half marathon),  Oh James Dean,  Last minute panicked purchase - Stupid Brick Oven and your ridiculous game day rules, Hawaii - ABC store t-shirts (Practically Free), BYU Alumni - Seriously it's like wearing your diploma, John Mayer/Counting Crows 03 - Would have been my dream concert, Big Sister - Yep, bought this at the hospital gift shop when Randi was born (I haven't grown in 13 years), Ski Utah - Who am I trying to kid... I am not qualified to wear this shirt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment