Monday, April 30, 2012

Tulip Princess Pageant



I have officially planned and completed my first event. With lots of help from Brittany Loose of course. 

The Tulip Princess Pageant was an adorable little event that takes place during the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. This was only the second year for this event so Brittany and I had lots of freedom on how we wanted it to go. We got so many cute donations for the prizes and the girls loved them. We had several "real" princesses come  to surprise the girls and be our judges. Real princesses included Miss Utah County, Miss Lehi, Teen Queen, Miss UVU, the Pumpkin Princess, and of course the girl cow from Chick fil-A. We had so much fun planning it but even more fun watching it play out. All of the girls looked so adorable in their princess costumes. 
I am so grateful that I had the chance to be a part of it. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment